Welcome to US Crossfit Club where you will find crossfit working out routines, diets, gear and more.
CrossFit is a program established to provide a full-body workout that integrates aspects of cardio, weight lifting, gymnastics, core training and even more to prepare the body for the unforeseen. It is the primary strength and conditioning program for many authorities academies and tactical operations groups, military special operations units, martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide.
The CrossFit program is created for complete scalability making it the best application for any dedicated person in spite of experience. Our workouts are created for the beginner to the advanced crossfit expert.
The requirements between an extreme athletes and the working class citizen will vary greatly. Regardless the workouts can be adapted to anyone who is looking to achieve great exercise results.
This high-intensity workout is extremely varied and all about getting the most bang for your workout buck. A CrossFitter will likely never do the same routine twice in one week and each workout will usually last between 30 minutes to an hour.
Our program delivers a physical fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the best application for any dedicated specific despite experience. We scale load and strength; we do not change programs.
Countless athletes worldwide have actually followed workouts published on this website at home and distinguished themselves in battle, the streets, the ring, arenas, fitness centers and homes.
Our website will provide you with the ability to workout at home without the need of a gym or trainer.
You will also want to be familiar with the crossfit lingo:
- Box: A CrossFit gym which we do not need
- WOD: Workout Of the Day (typically only about 20 minutes). Many WODs have names to make the workouts easier to remember.
- AMRAP: As Many Reps/Rounds As Possible, in regards to number of reps or round in a timed workout
- Time: Amount of time to finish your workout as fast as possible
- Score: The total number of reps/rounds completed in a workout; If you’re scoring rounds.
- Rx ‘d: This is what is noted after your score if you completed the workout without any modifications
- CrossFit Games: Where the CrossFit elite come to compete in the summer and be crowned the World’s Fittest Man and Woman (current title holders: Rich Froning and Samantha Briggs).
- CrossFit Open: CrossFitters register online to compete in a type of CrossFit Games alone or at their box.
Remember that before every workout you should do a 5 minute warm up and after every workout a 5 minute cool down. Also it is very important to stretch after your workout.
Wikipedia Crossfit also has a lot of great overview on crossfit and its history.
See our beginner crossfit workouts and get started getting in shape.